Are you a start-up business seeking access to office space and access to resources to help your small business get started or to grow? Do you have a business idea or have been operating for 3 years or less? If so, then submit your application to the Enterprise Bermuda Incubator. This incubator programme started by the Bermuda Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) is a twelve-month incubation programme to support local entrepreneurs and the development of their businesses.
The Enterprise Bermuda Incubator programme focuses on walking participants through an in-depth twelve-month development process, which ensures the entrepreneurs get beyond the idea stage and start to bring their businesses to fruition.
Eight successful applicants will receive assistance with analyzing and refining their business idea, so they can best determine if it will work in – and beyond – the Bermuda market. Participants are provided with:
- Complimentary access to BEDC’s educational courses and programmes;
- Free office space with 24 hour access
- Use of meeting and training facilities
- An assigned Business Development Officer
- Access to mentors
- Access to pro-bono or subsidized services in areas such as marketing, accounting, legal support, and web development
- International training/learning experience
Applications are open now and close on Friday, January 10th. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jamillah Lodge at firstname.lastname@example.org